Getting to School & Arrival
Plan to have your child on-time everyday.
- Students may begin arriving at school either by car or walking.
- Do NOT drop your child off before 8:20am because there is no staff to supervise them before 8:20am.
8:25am: Doors Open
- Grades 3-6 will enter at the main lobby Door #1.
- Grades 1 & 2 will enter at the garden Door #3.
- PreK & Kindergarten will enter just past the garden at the end of the sidewalk Door #6.
8:45am: Tardy Bell Rings
Getting to School
Whether a student is a walker or a bus rider, they are expected to follow the rules of safety, respect & responsibility.
All walkers must stay on the sidewalks and obey the crossing guards. Unfortunately, there is no bike riding to Mount Eagle because of the speed of traffic on N. King’s Highway. Parents are welcome to walk their child to the class door in the morning. Please note that this is not a time for a parent-teacher conference. If you have something important to share, please let the teacher know via email or Talking Points. Teachers will be happy to set up a time to connect.
Bus service is available only to students residing at Kings Garden and the townhouse communities just south along S. Kings Highway. Only students who have permission to ride the bus may do so. Bus privileges may be removed for inappropriate behavior.
Car riders must follow the cones and directions of staff members. Only park in designated spaces. Students must always be accompanied by an adult when crossing anywhere in the parking lot. When using the Kiss & Ride lane, follow the staff directions. Students must exit on the curb side.